Navigating You Through Your Bankruptcy Issues

Law Offices of

Arthur W. Rummler

Copyright 2016. Arthur Rummler. All rights reserved.


for a free Consultation



Documents and other items you will need to file bankruptcy

- A  complete list of all of your assets.
- A complete list of all of your debts.
- Before a case can be filed, you must have a Credit counseling certificate for each person filing.
- Six months of income history and/or pay stubs from work (or the equivalent; for example: a letter from the       payroll department). 
- Tax Returns for the prior 3 years.
- Bank statements for the last 6 months.
- Driver's License or state issued ID card.
- Social Security Card or other document with SS number on it.

Depending on the types of assets you have there may be other requests such as copies of titles and home closing documents.  Don't worry about having all of these things for the initial consultation.  They can be obtained later.  

From our office in Glen Ellyn, Illinois, we proudly serve DuPage County, Kane County, Will County, Lake County and Cook County, including: Naperville, Wheaton, Lombard, Hinsdale, Lisle, Carol Stream, Downers Grove, Westmont, Elmhurst, Addison, Joliet, Plainfield, Darien, Willowbrook, Bolingbrook and many others. We are your local source for bankruptcy advice.  This law firm is a Debt Relief Agency under Federal Law.